Trade Credit Insurance Coverage
Hong Kong Trade Credit Insurance plans from CCW Global will provide an extensive range of coverage against the risks of business credit offerings and will protect your business against losses stemming from unpaid receivables which have been caused by either pure commercial risks, or commercial and political risks combined.
Coverage under Trade Credit Insurance plans from CCW in Hong Kong will provide annual protection, with a single policy lasting for 12 months in duration; after which it may be renewed. Coverage provided by the policy during this time can include:
- Indemnity against losses from unpaid goods or services (receivables)
- Protection of the company’s balance sheet and cash flow
- Enhanced credit management via improved credit controls
- Coverage on domestic and export buyers or clients with customizable options available
- Analysis of client and buyer solvency
- Support for Risk Assumption and Commercial Credit management
- Outsourcing assistance for debt recovery
- Facilitation of additional credit within the financial market
Coverage under a Hong Kong Trade Credit Insurance plan from CCW Global is available in most countries around the world; except in those that may be closed or suspended, such as Afghanistan, Iran, and North Korea.
The total value of the risk to be insured will be dependent on the risk of a specific country and is covered up to a maximum of 90 per cent of the value of the items, goods, or services.