Business Contents Insurance Coverage
Like a Home Contents Insurance policy, a Business and Office Contents Insurance policy in Hong Kong is designed to provide protection to the actual contents and items located in your business against theft and loss. This type of policy will also include protection for damage to any fixtures, fittings, furniture, or improvements which have been made by your business as a tenant leasing the office premises.
Furthermore, an Office Contents insurance policy in Hong Kong will normally be able to provide “all risks” protection to your company’s business items ensuring that you are comprehensively protected against a diverse range of potential issues. Business and Office Contents insurance plans in Hong Kong will normally include coverage against loss or theft for:
- Business Machinery or Equipment
- Portable Office Equipment outside your premises but within Hong Kong
- Fixed Glass installations and Mirrors
- Deeds, Documents, Cards, Tapes, Files, or Transparencies
- Trading Samples
- Stock located on premises
- Employee’s personal possessions
- Items and Contents temporarily removed from the Business premises
- Damage to items and contents being moved by professional movers within Hong Kong
- Loss or damage to company stock whilst in transit
- Loss or damage to company computer systems and records
- Removal of debris from company premises following a loss, damage, or theft event.