D&O Insurance Coverage in Hong Kong
Directors and Officers insurance in Hong Kong will provide comprehensive protection for your business by covering losses in relation to investigations or claims against your company’s officers and directors.
D&O insurance policies in Hong Kong will typically cover losses resulting from a wrongful act an will normally providing protection for:
- Damages, Judgements, Settlements, Bail Bond Costs, Crisis Costs, Deprivation of Asset Expenses, Prosecution costs, Public Relations Expenses and Reputation Protection Expenses.
- Legal Defence Costs
- Legal Representative Expenses
- Losses incurred within 30 days of buy-outs by management of a subsidiary company
- Costs arising from extradition proceedings
- Tax contributions where the company has become insolvent and there is personal liability of an insured
- Losses incurred for civil fines and civil penalties
- North American Exposures
- Actions between Directors of the company
Normally available as a Stand Alone Hong Kong Insurance policy, for financial institutions Directors and Officers insurance will typically be offered as part of a business insurance package which includes Professional Indemnity protection.